Cost of living in Tempe, Arizona, United States compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 484 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017.
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tempe, Arizona (United States) is 29% more expensive than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, you would need at least $5,049 in Tempe, Arizona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,900 in Akron, Ohio.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $50 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥283,067 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Oslo costs kr 4,740 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Panama City costs 1.45 B/. (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 4.10 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kowloon costs HK$20,000 (32 minutes ago)