Cost of living in Tempe, Arizona, United States compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 569 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2018.
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tempe, Arizona (United States) is 24% more expensive than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, you would need at least $3,341 in Tempe, Arizona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,700 in Akron, Ohio.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Hanoi costs 14,000,000 ₫ (24 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Chengdu costs 元1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mendoza costs ARS $10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Cayman costs CI$16 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)