Cost of living in Tempe, Arizona, United States compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 467 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018.
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tempe, Arizona (United States) is 25% more expensive than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, you would need at least $3,634 in Tempe, Arizona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,900 in Akron, Ohio.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Montclair, New Jersey costs $13 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $813 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Rochester, New York costs $0.58 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in La Paz costs $b10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brussels costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)