Cost of living comparison between Tempe, Arizona, United States and Akron, Ohio, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 449 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016.
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tempe, Arizona (United States) is 20% more expensive than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, you would need at least $3,762 in Tempe, Arizona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,125 in Akron, Ohio.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ramallah costs 8 ₪ (21 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨508,355 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Vadodara costs ₨3.13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM90,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Poznan costs 110 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Brussels costs €56 (about 2 hours ago)