Cost of living in Tel Aviv, Israel compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,922 prices entered by 208 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.28356 USD / ILS
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tel Aviv (Israel) is 43% more expensive than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, you would need at least $5,571 (19,646 ₪) in Tel Aviv to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,900 in Akron, Ohio.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Maastricht costs €6.00 (27 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Paris costs €0.05 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Shanghai costs 元2,888 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kuwait City costs Dinar 3,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Wichita, Kansas costs $0.58 (about 3 hours ago)