Cost of living in Tegucigalpa, Honduras compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||- 18%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 587 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04270 USD / HNL
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tegucigalpa (Honduras) is 29% cheaper than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,000 in Akron, Ohio you would need to make just about $2,834 (L 66,361) in Tegucigalpa.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hong Kong costs HK$0.00 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tangerang costs Rp 2.00 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cuiabá costs R$ 3.60 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seoul costs ₩8,786,680,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,525 (about 2 hours ago)