Cost of living in Tashkent, Uzbekistan compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
WARNING! Tashkent has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tashkent.
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 404 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00031 USD / UZS *
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tashkent (Uzbekistan) is 37% cheaper than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Akron, Ohio you would need to make just about $1,580 (5,128,175 сўм) in Tashkent.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bridgetown costs 15 Bds$ (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kharkiv costs 50₴ (11 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Managua costs 70 C$ (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Varna costs 25,000 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $2.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)