Cost of living in Tarija, Bolivia compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||- 33%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 329 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.14578 USD / BOB
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tarija (Bolivia) is 49% cheaper than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,300 in Akron, Ohio you would need to make just about $1,673 ($b11,479) in Tarija.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Adelaide costs AU$105 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 28,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $45 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chapeco costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$35,578 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)