Cost of living in Taraz, Kazakhstan compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||- 70%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 219 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00299 USD / KZT
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taraz (Kazakhstan) is 48% cheaper than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,125 in Akron, Ohio you would need to make just about $1,632 (545,292 KZT) in Taraz.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Flint, Michigan costs $2.19 (37 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Braga costs €5.00 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hamburg costs €1.06 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ipswich costs £8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dortmund costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maceió costs R$ 40 (about 1 hour ago)