Cost of living in Tandil, Argentina compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||- 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 225 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03622 USD / ARS
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tandil (Argentina) is 61% cheaper than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,000 in Akron, Ohio you would need to make just about $1,178 (ARS $32,516) in Tandil.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of potatoes in Addis Ababa costs 5.00 Birr (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rivne costs 100₴ (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £55 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 523 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Abuja costs 300,000 ₦ (about 2 hours ago)