Cost of living in Tandil, Argentina compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||- 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 197 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06504 USD / ARS
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tandil (Argentina) is 42% cheaper than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Akron, Ohio you would need to make just about $1,449 (ARS $22,283) in Tandil.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of local cheese in Wichita, Kansas costs $3.86 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lausanne costs CHF 35 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 300 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £1,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pécs costs 800 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Bangalore costs ₨12,198 (about 1 hour ago)