Cost of living in Tampa, Florida, United States compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,276 prices entered by 195 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017.
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tampa, Florida (United States) is 8% more expensive than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, you would need at least $4,201 in Tampa, Florida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,900 in Akron, Ohio.
Recent Prices Added
- 600 g of boneless chicken breast in Taipei costs 29 NT$ (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Aurangabad costs ₨130 (less than a minute ago)
- 500 g of bread in Oporto costs €0.50 (7 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Swansea costs £598 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jodhpur costs ₨500 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 300,000 Ft (22 minutes ago)