Cost of living in Tallahassee, Florida, United States compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 579 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2018.
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tallahassee, Florida (United States) is 16% more expensive than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, you would need at least $3,145 in Tallahassee, Florida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,700 in Akron, Ohio.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $2,033 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 20 (35 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Buenos Aires costs ARS $35 (36 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Yerevan costs 6,000Dram (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fort Wayne, Indiana costs $1,163 (about 2 hours ago)