Cost of living in Tallahassee, Florida, United States vs Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 447 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2018.
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tallahassee, Florida (United States) is 15% more expensive than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, you would need at least $3,328 in Tallahassee, Florida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,900 in Akron, Ohio.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $8 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Antwerp costs €1.40 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Panama City costs 0.77 B/. (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Lexington, Kentucky costs $30 (about 3 hours ago)