Cost of living in Taldy-Kurgan, Kazakhstan compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 234 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00293 USD / KZT
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taldy-Kurgan (Kazakhstan) is 35% cheaper than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,800 in Akron, Ohio you would need to make just about $2,486 (847,501 KZT) in Taldy-Kurgan.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bhubaneswar costs ₨80 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Haifa costs 0.22 ₪ (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. Louis, Missouri costs $20 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 40 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM1,000 (about 1 hour ago)