Cost of living in Talcahuano, Chile compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 323 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00152 USD / CLP
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Talcahuano (Chile) is 26% cheaper than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,800 in Akron, Ohio you would need to make just about $2,797 (CH$1,834,370) in Talcahuano.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,017 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 3,500 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Long Beach, California costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $0.60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 27,000 Kč (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Strasbourg costs €25 (about 2 hours ago)