Cost of living in Talcahuano, Chile compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 306 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00154 USD / CLP
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Talcahuano (Chile) is 28% cheaper than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,300 in Akron, Ohio you would need to make just about $3,083 (CH$1,998,341) in Talcahuano.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$10 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Accra costs GH₵3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hobart costs AU$1.60 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Palo Alto, California costs $4.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bacău costs 4.50 lei (about 2 hours ago)