Cost of living in Talcahuano, Chile compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 332 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00151 USD / CLP
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Talcahuano (Chile) is 31% cheaper than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,100 in Akron, Ohio you would need to make just about $2,838 (CH$1,874,857) in Talcahuano.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in João Pessoa costs R$ 3.20 (12 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Beni Mellal costs 60 Dirham (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Huntsville, Alabama costs $10 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨100 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brisbane costs AU$21,490 (about 1 hour ago)