Cost of living in Talcahuano, Chile compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 302 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00168 USD / CLP
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
Cost of living in Talcahuano (Chile) is 17% cheaper than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,900 in Akron, Ohio you would need to make just about $2,394 (CH$1,421,628) in Talcahuano.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dunedin costs NZ$100 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montevideo costs $U1,400 (42 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tampa, Florida costs $6.00 (43 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in San Luis Obispo, California costs $50 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$690 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨1,800 (about 1 hour ago)