Cost of living in Talca, Chile compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 270 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00169 USD / CLP
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
Cost of living in Talca (Chile) is 19% cheaper than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,100 in Akron, Ohio you would need to make just about $2,522 (CH$1,488,157) in Talca.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,400 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$70 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Port Moresby costs 7 Kina (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Reykjavik costs 250,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nagano costs ¥144 (about 2 hours ago)