Cost of living in Taiping, Malaysia compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||- 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 244 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.24994 USD / MYR
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
Cost of living in Taiping (Malaysia) is 58% cheaper than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,800 in Akron, Ohio you would need to make just about $1,186 (RM4,747) in Taiping.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 12 (5 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $915 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €9 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Larnaca costs €30 (42 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Flint, Michigan costs $129 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)