Cost of living in Tainan City, Taiwan compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||- 2%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 207 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03294 USD / TWD
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tainan City (Taiwan) is 43% cheaper than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Akron, Ohio you would need to make just about $1,429 (43,374 NT$) in Tainan City.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Loja costs $2.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 3,500 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨25,000 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Borås costs 15 kr (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Guayaquil costs $29,000 (about 1 hour ago)