Cost of living in Tabriz, Iran compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
WARNING! Tabriz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tabriz.
|Personal Care||- 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 340 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00003 USD / IRR *
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tabriz (Iran) is 44% cheaper than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,500 in Akron, Ohio you would need to make just about $1,976 (﷼ 67,727,944) in Tabriz.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Johor Bahru costs RM600 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $120 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $75 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Savannah, Georgia costs $20 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Detroit, Michigan costs $20,678 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 36 (about 1 hour ago)