Cost of living in Sydney, Australia compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||- 15%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 3,525 prices entered by 628 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.751 USD / AUD
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sydney (Australia) is 36% more expensive than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, you would need at least $5,098 (AU$6,790) in Sydney to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,750 in Akron, Ohio.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Cape Town costs R 80 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suzhou costs 元150 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Canberra costs AU$3.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $3,050 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨6 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (27 minutes ago)