Cost of living in Sydney, Australia compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||- 10%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 3,899 prices entered by 668 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.763 USD / AUD
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sydney (Australia) is 41% more expensive than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, you would need at least $5,301 (AU$6,943) in Sydney to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,750 in Akron, Ohio.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $12 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kirikkale costs 25TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $6 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $1,118 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bandar Seri Begawan costs B$34,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tallinn costs €500,000 (about 2 hours ago)