Cost of living in Sydney, Australia compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 4,794 prices entered by 842 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.797 USD / AUD
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sydney (Australia) is 49% more expensive than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, you would need at least $5,208 (AU$6,533) in Sydney to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,500 in Akron, Ohio.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,220 (8 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Belfast costs £860 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kraków costs 3.11 zł (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €400 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,745 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quito costs $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)