Cost of living in Sydney, Australia compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 5,066 prices entered by 881 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.755 USD / AUD
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sydney (Australia) is 42% more expensive than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, you would need at least $4,963 (AU$6,572) in Sydney to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,500 in Akron, Ohio.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of local cheese in Johannesburg costs R 48 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €8 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sheffield costs £35 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 3.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brussels costs €18,067 (about 1 hour ago)