Cost of living in Sydney, Australia compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||- 10%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 3,949 prices entered by 689 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.755 USD / AUD
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sydney (Australia) is 40% more expensive than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, you would need at least $4,364 (AU$5,777) in Sydney to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,125 in Akron, Ohio.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,423 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨31 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$585 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,066 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Shenyang costs 元6.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 708 (12 minutes ago)