Cost of living comparison between Swansea, United Kingdom and Akron, Ohio, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 305 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.222 USD / GBP
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Swansea (United Kingdom) is about the same as in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,750 in Akron, Ohio you would need to make just about $3,704 (£3,031) in Swansea.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kiev costs 1,000₴ (5 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Hyderabad costs ₨65 (23 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cambridge costs £2.50 (39 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,969 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 6,000 (about 2 hours ago)