Cost of living in Swansea, United Kingdom compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 348 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.329 USD / GBP
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Swansea (United Kingdom) is 10% more expensive than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, you would need at least $3,847 (£2,895) in Swansea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,500 in Akron, Ohio.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Târgu Mureş costs 30 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oakland, California costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boa Vista costs R$ 70 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Buenos Aires costs ARS $30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hartford, Connecticut costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Singapore costs SGD $155,554 (about 2 hours ago)