Cost of living in Surat, India compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||- 70%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 510 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01554 USD / INR
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Surat (India) is 60% cheaper than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,800 in Akron, Ohio you would need to make just about $1,507 (₨96,954) in Surat.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 27,000 Kč (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.90 (18 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Shenyang costs 元8 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ottawa costs C$2,500 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,200 (36 minutes ago)