Cost of living in Staunton, Virginia, United States compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 320 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017.
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Staunton, Virginia (United States) is 18% more expensive than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, you would need at least $4,419 in Staunton, Virginia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,750 in Akron, Ohio.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in St. Louis, Missouri costs $3.69 (6 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Oporto costs €5.00 (14 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Vadodara costs ₨84 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Governador Valadares costs R$ 26 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q60 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Greenville, South Carolina costs $250 (34 minutes ago)