Cost of living comparison between St. Gallen, Switzerland and Akron, Ohio, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 341 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.992 USD / CHF
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in St. Gallen (Switzerland) is 31% more expensive than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, you would need at least $3,272 (CHF 3,300) in St. Gallen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,500 in Akron, Ohio.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Scottsdale, Arizona costs $13 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lisbon costs €300,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $1,525 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Detroit, Michigan costs $2,033 (25 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in La Plata costs ARS $300 (31 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in São José dos Campos costs R$ 1,000 (41 minutes ago)