Cost of living in St. Gallen, Switzerland compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||+ 95%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 294 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.050 USD / CHF
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in St. Gallen (Switzerland) is 41% more expensive than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, you would need at least $5,362 (CHF 5,109) in St. Gallen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,800 in Akron, Ohio.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Gibraltar costs £2.70 (1 minute ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Luxembourg costs €150 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Doha costs 12 ﷼ (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨30,495 (24 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kochi costs ₨200 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (40 minutes ago)