Cost of living in Springfield, Missouri, United States compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2018.
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 589 prices entered by 52 different people.
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
Cost of living in Springfield, Missouri (United States) is 7% cheaper than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,000 in Akron, Ohio you would need to make just about $2,777 in Springfield, Missouri.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Dortmund costs €225 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 50TL (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 180 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hong Kong costs HK$235,000 (44 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Porto Velho costs R$ 7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 120 (about 1 hour ago)