Cost of living in Springfield, Illinois, United States compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 275 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018.
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
Cost of living in Springfield, Illinois (United States) is 8% more expensive than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, you would need at least $3,012 in Springfield, Illinois to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,800 in Akron, Ohio.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €86 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Kathmandu costs ₨ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Shanghai costs 元280,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 3,000 (about 2 hours ago)