Cost of living in Slutsk, Belarus compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 237 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00005 USD / BYR
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Slutsk (Belarus) is 48% cheaper than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Akron, Ohio you would need to make just about $1,299 (26,010,103 p.) in Slutsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bridgetown costs 15 Bds$ (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kharkiv costs 50₴ (6 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Managua costs 70 C$ (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Varna costs 25,000 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $2.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)