Cost of living in Sivas, Turkey compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||- 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 225 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.28424 USD / TRY
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sivas (Turkey) is 50% cheaper than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,300 in Akron, Ohio you would need to make just about $2,163 (7,610TL) in Sivas.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM25 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tbilisi costs 35 Lari (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dublin costs €9 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bhubaneswar costs ₨100 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨1,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Heraklion costs €35 (30 minutes ago)