Cost of living in Siegen, Germany compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 290 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.180 USD / EUR
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Siegen (Germany) is 16% more expensive than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, you would need at least $4,393 (€3,722) in Siegen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,800 in Akron, Ohio.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,050 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Burgos costs €2,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Guayaquil costs $0.61 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Thessaloniki costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)