Cost of living in Shreveport, Louisiana, United States compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 385 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017.
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shreveport, Louisiana (United States) is 6% more expensive than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, you would need at least $2,662 in Shreveport, Louisiana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,500 in Akron, Ohio.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rotterdam costs €1,500 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Ottawa costs C$1,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Playa del Carmen costs Mex$ 95 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Louisville, Kentucky costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)