Cost of living in Shreveport, Louisiana, United States compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 352 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018.
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shreveport, Louisiana (United States) is 12% more expensive than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, you would need at least $4,031 in Shreveport, Louisiana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,600 in Akron, Ohio.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Faridabad costs ₨900 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨40,660 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Amsterdam costs €29,390 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Thimphu costs 10 Ngultrum (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,500 (about 2 hours ago)