Cost of living in Shizuoka, Japan compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 249 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00885 USD / JPY
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shizuoka (Japan) is 42% more expensive than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, you would need at least $5,534 (¥625,622) in Shizuoka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,900 in Akron, Ohio.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Logroño costs €11 (21 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Fresno, California costs $10 (28 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Damascus costs 600 £ (37 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Iasi costs 2,627 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Des Moines, Iowa costs $0.71 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Raipur costs ₨5,000 (about 1 hour ago)