Cost of living in Shijiazhuang, China compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 187 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14569 USD / CNY
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shijiazhuang (China) is 20% cheaper than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,125 in Akron, Ohio you would need to make just about $2,511 (元17,239) in Shijiazhuang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Fortaleza costs R$ 7 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jeddah costs ﷼ 0.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €30 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U350 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,067 (24 minutes ago)