Cost of living comparison between Shijiazhuang, China and Akron, Ohio, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 255 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.14781 USD / CNY
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shijiazhuang (China) is 15% cheaper than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,125 in Akron, Ohio you would need to make just about $2,658 (元17,985) in Shijiazhuang.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Aracaju costs R$ 3.10 (1 minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$430 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cascais costs €35,527 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨350 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,200 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Willemstad costs ƒ 65 (24 minutes ago)