Cost of living comparison between Shah Alam, Malaysia and Akron, Ohio, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 254 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.22421 USD / MYR
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shah Alam (Malaysia) is 42% cheaper than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Akron, Ohio you would need to make just about $1,439 (RM6,418) in Shah Alam.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 4,500 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$160 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mountain View, California costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jaipur costs ₨400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lusaka costs 8 Kwacha (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Florianopolis costs R$ 800 (about 2 hours ago)