Cost of living in Seville, Spain compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||- 17%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 448 prices entered by 71 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.169 USD / EUR
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
Cost of living in Seville (Spain) is 18% cheaper than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,600 in Akron, Ohio you would need to make just about $2,143 (€1,833) in Seville.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,626 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 8,000 zł (28 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kiev costs 126,000₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Milan costs €1.65 (about 1 hour ago)