Cost of living in Seville, Spain vs Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||- 20%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 401 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.141 USD / EUR
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
Cost of living in Seville (Spain) is 15% cheaper than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,100 in Akron, Ohio you would need to make just about $2,646 (€2,319) in Seville.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,500 (24 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Windhoek costs 200 N$ (24 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Busan costs ₩150,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Mendoza costs ARS $100 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Udine costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)