Cost of living in Sete Lagoas, Brazil compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 355 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.30380 USD / BRL
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sete Lagoas (Brazil) is 29% cheaper than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,200 in Akron, Ohio you would need to make just about $2,277 (R$ 7,494) in Sete Lagoas.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Yongin costs ₩1,250 (9 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Dubai costs Dirham 400 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Puebla costs Mex$ 13,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kingston costs C$0.78 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hyderabad costs ₨33,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in João Pessoa costs R$ 30 (about 1 hour ago)