Cost of living in Sete Lagoas, Brazil compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 256 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.31366 USD / BRL
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sete Lagoas (Brazil) is 31% cheaper than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,800 in Akron, Ohio you would need to make just about $2,606 (R$ 8,309) in Sete Lagoas.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kolkata costs ₨100 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brussels costs €7 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 7,116 ฿ (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sarajevo costs 1.95KM (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kazan' costs руб 200 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tekirdağ costs 90TL (34 minutes ago)