Cost of living in Sete Lagoas, Brazil compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 259 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.29922 USD / BRL
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sete Lagoas (Brazil) is 42% cheaper than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,300 in Akron, Ohio you would need to make just about $2,496 (R$ 8,342) in Sete Lagoas.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medellín costs COL$100 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Savannah, Georgia costs $4.80 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Edmonton costs C$0.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Edinburgh costs £30 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €450 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM50 (about 1 hour ago)