Cost of living in Seoul, South Korea compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||- 27%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,356 prices entered by 215 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00084 USD / KRW
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Seoul (South Korea) is 5% more expensive than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, you would need at least $3,945 (₩4,674,556) in Seoul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,750 in Akron, Ohio.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €65 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 6,300,000 Ft (27 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Rajshahi costs Taka 5,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €250 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr375 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Pokhara costs ₨ 102 (about 1 hour ago)