Cost of living in Seoul, South Korea compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||- 23%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,252 prices entered by 226 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00089 USD / KRW
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Seoul (South Korea) is 11% more expensive than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, you would need at least $4,150 (₩4,686,918) in Seoul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,750 in Akron, Ohio.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Wichita, Kansas costs $1.75 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$150 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasília costs R$ 100,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 3 liters in İzmir costs 21TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Giza costs E£ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Glasgow costs £1.06 (about 2 hours ago)