Cost of living in Seoul, South Korea compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||- 14%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,344 prices entered by 269 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00089 USD / KRW
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Seoul (South Korea) is 13% more expensive than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, you would need at least $4,310 (₩4,866,816) in Seoul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,800 in Akron, Ohio.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Mar del Plata costs ARS $14,000 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (8 minutes ago)
- 75 ml tube of toothpaste in Toronto costs C$3.99 (35 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Cardiff costs £5.00 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $12 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $1,110 (about 1 hour ago)