Cost of living in Seoul, South Korea compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||- 12%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,216 prices entered by 274 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00092 USD / KRW
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Seoul (South Korea) is 18% more expensive than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, you would need at least $3,889 (₩4,250,384) in Seoul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,300 in Akron, Ohio.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $1.25 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $508 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Faisalabad costs ₨3,500 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Amritsar costs ₨1.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Riverside, California costs $7 (38 minutes ago)