Cost of living in Seoul, South Korea compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||- 21%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,263 prices entered by 238 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00089 USD / KRW
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Seoul (South Korea) is 12% more expensive than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, you would need at least $3,488 (₩3,901,440) in Seoul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,125 in Akron, Ohio.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Arkhangelsk costs руб 1,100,000 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brighton and Hove costs £1.16 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 300,000 Ft (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Chicago, Illinois costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 800 (about 1 hour ago)