Cost of living in Seoul, South Korea compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00094 USD / KRW
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,144 prices entered by 282 different people.
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
Cost of living in Seoul (South Korea) is 24% more expensive than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, you would need at least $3,849 (₩4,108,348) in Seoul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,100 in Akron, Ohio.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Baltimore, Maryland costs $30 (12 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Brisbane costs AU$3.50 (31 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $14 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Roanoke, Virginia costs $14 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Verona costs €550 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)