Cost of living in Seattle, Washington, United States compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,633 prices entered by 443 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016.
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Seattle, Washington (United States) is 15% more expensive than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, you would need at least $4,303 in Seattle, Washington to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,750 in Akron, Ohio.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Flint, Michigan costs $2.19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Braga costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hamburg costs €1.06 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ipswich costs £8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dortmund costs €13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maceió costs R$ 40 (about 2 hours ago)