Cost of living in Seattle, Washington, United States compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 3,318 prices entered by 569 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017.
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Seattle, Washington (United States) is 20% more expensive than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, you would need at least $4,697 in Seattle, Washington to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,900 in Akron, Ohio.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 5,000 Franc (13 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $3.50 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dortmund costs €5.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aberdeen costs £6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Naples costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bologna costs €36 (about 1 hour ago)