Cost of living comparison between Scottsdale, Arizona, United States and Akron, Ohio, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 532 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016.
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Scottsdale, Arizona (United States) is 12% more expensive than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, you would need at least $3,504 in Scottsdale, Arizona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,125 in Akron, Ohio.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cuttack costs ₨8,132 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Medellín costs COL$200 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $15 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $20 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Mexico City costs Mex$ 22 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (29 minutes ago)