Cost of living in Scottsdale, Arizona, United States compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||- 5%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 491 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017.
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Scottsdale, Arizona (United States) is 11% more expensive than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, you would need at least $3,467 in Scottsdale, Arizona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,125 in Akron, Ohio.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €1,500 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,560 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tegucigalpa costs L 12,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Quito costs $645 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Colombo costs 9,000 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Austin, Texas costs $125 (about 1 hour ago)