Cost of living in Scottsdale, Arizona, United States compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 548 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017.
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Scottsdale, Arizona (United States) is 8% more expensive than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, you would need at least $4,649 in Scottsdale, Arizona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $4,300 in Akron, Ohio.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Thane costs ₨500 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Agra costs ₨400 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.60 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.00 (about 2 hours ago)