Cost of living in Scottsdale, Arizona, United States compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 521 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2018.
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
Cost of living in Scottsdale, Arizona (United States) is 20% more expensive than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, you would need at least $3,353 in Scottsdale, Arizona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,800 in Akron, Ohio.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Mountain View, California costs $5.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 35,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $2,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kiev costs 37₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Hamburg costs €130 (about 1 hour ago)