Cost of living in Scottsdale, Arizona, United States compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||- 5%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 544 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017.
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Scottsdale, Arizona (United States) is 12% more expensive than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, you would need at least $2,800 in Scottsdale, Arizona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,500 in Akron, Ohio.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Moradabad costs ₨2,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €15 (19 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Odense costs kr7,500 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$250,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Eskişehir Province costs 1,050TL (about 1 hour ago)