Cost of living in Scottsdale, Arizona, United States compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 442 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018.
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
Cost of living in Scottsdale, Arizona (United States) is 15% more expensive than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, you would need at least $3,328 in Scottsdale, Arizona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,900 in Akron, Ohio.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Coventry costs £1.25 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,000 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Porto Alegre costs R$ 0.90 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,830 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 250 (about 1 hour ago)