Cost of living comparison between Schaffhausen, Switzerland and Akron, Ohio, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 296 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.006 USD / CHF
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Schaffhausen (Switzerland) is 46% more expensive than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, you would need at least $5,462 (CHF 5,430) in Schaffhausen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,750 in Akron, Ohio.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 15 B/. (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aguadilla costs $10 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Pisa costs €1,500 (38 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Orlando, Florida costs $706 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Wilmington, Delaware costs $0.17 (about 1 hour ago)