Cost of living in Schaffhausen, Switzerland compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 358 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.992 USD / CHF
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Schaffhausen (Switzerland) is 40% more expensive than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, you would need at least $4,387 (CHF 4,421) in Schaffhausen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,125 in Akron, Ohio.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$650 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oakland, California costs $4.50 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madison, Wisconsin costs $20 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tampa, Florida costs $15 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Luton costs £1.20 (41 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 5,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)