Cost of living in Savannah, Georgia, United States compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 358 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017.
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Savannah, Georgia (United States) is 14% more expensive than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, you would need at least $5,151 in Savannah, Georgia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $4,500 in Akron, Ohio.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Berlin costs €5.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$305 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 17,980₴ (41 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 9,318 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £25 (about 2 hours ago)