Cost of living in Savannah, Georgia, United States compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 475 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2018.
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
Cost of living in Savannah, Georgia (United States) is 19% more expensive than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, you would need at least $3,340 in Savannah, Georgia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,800 in Akron, Ohio.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Cebu City costs Php150 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Christchurch costs NZ$27 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asheville, North Carolina costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tucson, Arizona costs $605 (about 2 hours ago)