Cost of living in Savannah, Georgia, United States compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 342 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017.
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Savannah, Georgia (United States) is 18% more expensive than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, you would need at least $2,949 in Savannah, Georgia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,500 in Akron, Ohio.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Multan costs ₨15,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Winnipeg costs C$0.00 (43 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Medellín costs COL$1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rochester, New York costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alor Star costs RM20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £8 (about 1 hour ago)