Cost of living in Savannah, Georgia, United States compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 321 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017.
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Savannah, Georgia (United States) is 17% more expensive than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, you would need at least $2,934 in Savannah, Georgia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,500 in Akron, Ohio.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,744 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$1,800 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U300 (30 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Montreal costs C$17 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,236 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,677 (about 1 hour ago)