Cost of living in Savannah, Georgia, United States compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 342 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017.
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Savannah, Georgia (United States) is 17% more expensive than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, you would need at least $3,668 in Savannah, Georgia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,125 in Akron, Ohio.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Brasília costs R$ 3.50 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kolkata costs ₨1.00 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hartford, Connecticut costs $40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 5,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vitória costs R$ 3.89 (about 2 hours ago)