Cost of living in Savannah, Georgia, United States compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 271 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2018.
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
Cost of living in Savannah, Georgia (United States) is 19% more expensive than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, you would need at least $4,050 in Savannah, Georgia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,400 in Akron, Ohio.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wilmington, Delaware costs $15 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in San Jose, California costs $90 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Toulouse costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Mecca costs ﷼ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Natal costs R$ 23 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)