Cost of living in Savannah, Georgia, United States compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 383 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2018.
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
Cost of living in Savannah, Georgia (United States) is 18% more expensive than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, you would need at least $3,554 in Savannah, Georgia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,000 in Akron, Ohio.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fresno, California costs $1,372 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $1.80 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Washington D.C. costs $80 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Columbus, Ohio costs $21 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Anchorage, Alaska costs $2,150 (about 2 hours ago)