Cost of living in São Paulo, Brazil compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 7,639 prices entered by 1,057 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.31833 USD / BRL
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Paulo (Brazil) is about the same as in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, you would need at least $3,989 (R$ 12,532) in São Paulo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,900 in Akron, Ohio.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php20 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $4,066 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Florence costs €4,000,000,000,000,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arlington, Texas costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Chiang Mai costs 1,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)