Cost of living in São Paulo, Brazil compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 8,026 prices entered by 1,114 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.31969 USD / BRL
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Paulo (Brazil) is 6% more expensive than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, you would need at least $2,640 (R$ 8,257) in São Paulo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,500 in Akron, Ohio.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hamilton costs NZ$180 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 500 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 200 Kč (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Vienna costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)