Cost of living in São Paulo, Brazil compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 8,442 prices entered by 1,192 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.31852 USD / BRL
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Paulo (Brazil) is 6% more expensive than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, you would need at least $3,300 (R$ 10,362) in São Paulo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,125 in Akron, Ohio.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Rousse costs 400 лв (10 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Tomsk costs руб 66 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Chiang Mai costs 7,031 ฿ (26 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in London costs £0.17 (33 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Asyut costs E£ 1.42 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mississauga costs C$80 (about 2 hours ago)