Cost of living in São Paulo, Brazil compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||- 1%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 6,921 prices entered by 985 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.30598 USD / BRL
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
Cost of living in São Paulo (Brazil) is about the same as in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, you would need at least $3,360 (R$ 10,981) in São Paulo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,300 in Akron, Ohio.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.50 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨35,578 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$42,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $915 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Irvine, California costs $2,033 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pune costs ₨60 (about 3 hours ago)