Cost of living comparison between Santo André, Brazil and Akron, Ohio, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 381 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.27974 USD / BRL
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santo André (Brazil) is 31% cheaper than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,750 in Akron, Ohio you would need to make just about $2,574 (R$ 9,200) in Santo André.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 450TL (1 minute ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Poznan costs 4,000 zł (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (6 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kuala Lumpur costs RM17 (15 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Birmingham costs £150 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,000TL (about 1 hour ago)