Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela, Spain compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||- 11%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 377 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.229 USD / EUR
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela (Spain) is 6% cheaper than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,300 in Akron, Ohio you would need to make just about $3,111 (€2,532) in Santiago de Compostela.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Shanghai costs 元7 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bacău costs 10 lei (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jaipur costs ₨25,413 (12 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Santa Ana, California costs $13 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanoi costs 55,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 70TL (about 1 hour ago)