Cost of living in Santiago de Cali, Colombia compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||- 37%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 572 prices entered by 68 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00033 USD / COP
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de Cali (Colombia) is 45% cheaper than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,200 in Akron, Ohio you would need to make just about $1,760 (COL$5,293,374) in Santiago de Cali.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Patiala costs ₨142 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Reykjavik costs 70,000 kr (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Panama City costs 0.75 B/. (33 minutes ago)
- 1 box of 32 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Monrovia costs 300 L$ (34 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £4,730 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,033 (41 minutes ago)