Cost of living in Santiago de Cali, Colombia compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||- 39%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 544 prices entered by 70 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00034 USD / COP
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de Cali (Colombia) is 49% cheaper than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,800 in Akron, Ohio you would need to make just about $1,929 (COL$5,754,406) in Santiago de Cali.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Birmingham costs £817 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $75 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Denver, Colorado costs $100 (19 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Managua costs 11 C$ (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $30 (43 minutes ago)