Cost of living in Santiago, Chile compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||- 21%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,919 prices entered by 222 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00151 USD / CLP
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago (Chile) is 31% cheaper than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,125 in Akron, Ohio you would need to make just about $2,167 (CH$1,434,961) in Santiago.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Thessaloniki costs €1.50 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Roanoke, Virginia costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bonn costs €2.71 (about 2 hours ago)