Cost of living comparison between Santa Fe, New Mexico, United States and Akron, Ohio, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 354 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016.
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Fe, New Mexico (United States) is 14% more expensive than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, you would need at least $4,274 in Santa Fe, New Mexico to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,750 in Akron, Ohio.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $15 (2 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Los Angeles, California costs $0.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Recife costs R$ 2,500 (23 minutes ago)
- 2 lb of boneless chicken breast in Madison, Wisconsin costs $7 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 714 Lari (32 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$11,180 (about 1 hour ago)