Cost of living in Santa Fe, New Mexico, United States compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||+ 68%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 480 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017.
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Fe, New Mexico (United States) is 22% more expensive than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, you would need at least $4,147 in Santa Fe, New Mexico to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,400 in Akron, Ohio.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tel Aviv costs 1.00 ₪ (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 2,300 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Barcelona costs €1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Vancouver costs C$20 (about 2 hours ago)