Cost of living in Santa Fe, New Mexico, United States compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 452 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017.
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Fe, New Mexico (United States) is 16% more expensive than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, you would need at least $5,207 in Santa Fe, New Mexico to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $4,500 in Akron, Ohio.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 162 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Chapeco costs R$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Playa del Carmen costs Mex$ 178 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Port Moresby costs 1.00 Kina (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Irapuato costs Mex$ 8 (about 2 hours ago)