Cost of living in Santa Fe, New Mexico, United States compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 413 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017.
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Fe, New Mexico (United States) is 20% more expensive than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, you would need at least $4,506 in Santa Fe, New Mexico to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,750 in Akron, Ohio.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $13 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seremban costs RM6.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 1.50 (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Reykjavik costs 3,500,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Würzburg costs €1.25 (about 1 hour ago)