Cost of living in Santa Fe, Argentina compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||- 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 298 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06250 USD / ARS
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Fe (Argentina) is 32% cheaper than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,125 in Akron, Ohio you would need to make just about $2,117 (ARS $33,875) in Santa Fe.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Kolhapur costs ₨500 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Cape Town costs R 60 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 60 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Fort Wayne, Indiana costs $0.59 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 40,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Exeter costs £918 (18 minutes ago)