Cost of living in Santa Fe, Argentina compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||- 76%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 268 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03663 USD / ARS
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Fe (Argentina) is 68% cheaper than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,000 in Akron, Ohio you would need to make just about $945 (ARS $25,799) in Santa Fe.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Kuala Lumpur costs RM50 (3 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Singapore costs SGD $1,525 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $29,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Midland, Texas costs $2,338 (about 2 hours ago)