Cost of living in Santa Cruz, Philippines compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 221 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02006 USD / PHP
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Cruz (Philippines) is 22% cheaper than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,750 in Akron, Ohio you would need to make just about $2,928 (Php145,973) in Santa Cruz.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Puebla costs Mex$ 240 (1 minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nottingham costs £860 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Galway costs €2.20 (5 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Orlando, Florida costs $2.52 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Uberaba costs R$ 650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Vienna costs €166 (about 1 hour ago)