Cost of living in Santa Cruz do Sul, Brazil compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 285 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.27391 USD / BRL
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Cruz do Sul (Brazil) is 38% cheaper than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,600 in Akron, Ohio you would need to make just about $2,249 (R$ 8,210) in Santa Cruz do Sul.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mountain View, California costs $18 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cape Town costs R 14 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Akita costs ¥463 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Düsseldorf costs €11 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pretoria costs R 1.20 (38 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $4.99 (about 1 hour ago)