Cost of living in Santa Cruz do Sul, Brazil compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 285 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.30486 USD / BRL
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Cruz do Sul (Brazil) is 28% cheaper than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,000 in Akron, Ohio you would need to make just about $2,149 (R$ 7,049) in Santa Cruz do Sul.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 25,000 L£ (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Fort-de-France costs €1.41 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,347 (16 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Fresno, California costs $1.99 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,830 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 6,999 (42 minutes ago)