Cost of living in Santa Cruz do Sul, Brazil compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 281 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.31563 USD / BRL
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Cruz do Sul (Brazil) is 31% cheaper than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,750 in Akron, Ohio you would need to make just about $2,602 (R$ 8,242) in Santa Cruz do Sul.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,856 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nelspruit costs R 90 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨25 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $2.18 (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cadiz costs €21,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bilbao costs €1.45 (about 1 hour ago)