Cost of living in Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Spain compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||- 17%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 474 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.071 USD / EUR
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de Tenerife (Spain) is 19% cheaper than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,750 in Akron, Ohio you would need to make just about $3,049 (€2,848) in Santa Cruz de Tenerife.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 3,500 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 40 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Denver, Colorado costs $99 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Petaling Jaya costs RM18 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in San Jose costs ₡ 700 (28 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$9,245 (41 minutes ago)