Cost of living in Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Spain compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||- 2%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 525 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.234 USD / EUR
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de Tenerife (Spain) is 5% cheaper than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,900 in Akron, Ohio you would need to make just about $2,765 (€2,240) in Santa Cruz de Tenerife.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Leicester costs £2.75 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Pretoria costs R 800 (30 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Tacoma, Washington costs $24 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kiev costs 31,000₴ (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 35 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lahti costs €58 (about 1 hour ago)