Cost of living in Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Spain compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||- 6%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 435 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.179 USD / EUR
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de Tenerife (Spain) is 7% cheaper than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,500 in Akron, Ohio you would need to make just about $3,240 (€2,748) in Santa Cruz de Tenerife.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $3.25 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Boston, Massachusetts costs $0.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨40,660 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Samara costs руб 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $15,480 (about 1 hour ago)