Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Bolivia compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||- 30%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 497 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14598 USD / BOB
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra (Bolivia) is 27% cheaper than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,500 in Akron, Ohio you would need to make just about $2,547 ($b17,448) in Santa Cruz de la Sierra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $89 (4 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in London costs £20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bratislava costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cambridge costs £429 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$1.35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)