Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Bolivia compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||- 27%|
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.14576 USD / BOB
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 490 prices entered by 43 different people.
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra (Bolivia) is 28% cheaper than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,400 in Akron, Ohio you would need to make just about $2,456 ($b16,847) in Santa Cruz de la Sierra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of local cheese in Athens costs €6 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kassel costs €15 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Caruaru costs R$ 66,971 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,066 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montpellier costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)