Cost of living in Santa Cruz, California, United States compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||+ 113%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 435 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017.
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Cruz, California (United States) is 50% more expensive than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, you would need at least $3,742 in Santa Cruz, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,500 in Akron, Ohio.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Birmingham costs £3,870 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Reno, Nevada costs $25 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Newark, New Jersey costs $1,118 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lahore costs ₨5,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kigali costs 20,000 Franc (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,220 (about 3 hours ago)