Cost of living in Santa Cruz, California, United States compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||+ 124%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 685 prices entered by 62 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017.
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Cruz, California (United States) is 47% more expensive than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, you would need at least $6,034 in Santa Cruz, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $4,100 in Akron, Ohio.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 1,500 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Düsseldorf costs €1,300 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $14 (25 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in London, Ontario costs C$51 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $534 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in İzmir costs 1,800TL (about 1 hour ago)