Cost of living in Santa Cruz, California, United States compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||+ 104%|
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2018.
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 710 prices entered by 61 different people.
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Cruz, California (United States) is 50% more expensive than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tucson, Arizona costs $555 (7 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Porto Alegre costs R$ 7 (14 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $2,258 (19 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bloemfontein costs R 20 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €560 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $70 (about 2 hours ago)