Cost of living in Santa Cruz, California, United States compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||+ 122%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 536 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017.
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Cruz, California (United States) is 37% more expensive than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, you would need at least $6,045 in Santa Cruz, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $4,400 in Akron, Ohio.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $1,118 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tirana costs 160 Lek (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Valletta costs €2,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Nijmegen costs €40 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beirut costs 2,000,000 L£ (43 minutes ago)