Cost of living in Santa Cruz, California, United States compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||+ 122%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 509 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017.
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Cruz, California (United States) is 45% more expensive than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, you would need at least $6,097 in Santa Cruz, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $4,200 in Akron, Ohio.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kampala costs 25,000 Shilling (8 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jaipur costs ₨150 (12 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 22 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Kathmandu costs ₨ 1,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 55TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,700 (about 1 hour ago)