Cost of living in Santa Cruz, California, United States compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||+ 103%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 467 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017.
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Cruz, California (United States) is 47% more expensive than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, you would need at least $3,675 in Santa Cruz, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,500 in Akron, Ohio.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bern costs CHF 79 (9 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 17 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Yekaterinburg costs руб 90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kathmandu costs ₨ 900 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Richmond, Virginia costs $752 (about 1 hour ago)