Cost of living in Santa Ana, California, United States compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 455 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018.
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Ana, California (United States) is 51% more expensive than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, you would need at least $4,673 in Santa Ana, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,100 in Akron, Ohio.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island costs C$8 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $2.50 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (19 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Juba costs 3,000 Pound (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Evora costs €350 (about 1 hour ago)