Cost of living in Santa Ana, California, United States compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 464 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2017.
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Ana, California (United States) is 36% more expensive than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, you would need at least $5,110 in Santa Ana, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,750 in Akron, Ohio.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 1,500,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $60 (36 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 1,300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $38 (about 3 hours ago)