Cost of living in Santa Ana, California, United States compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 477 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017.
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Ana, California (United States) is 35% more expensive than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, you would need at least $5,077 in Santa Ana, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,750 in Akron, Ohio.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Campinas costs R$ 3.99 (less than a minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Franca costs R$ 30,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Sheffield costs £1,109 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (9 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Amsterdam costs €4.00 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Guayaquil costs $0.30 (18 minutes ago)