Cost of living in Santa Ana, California, United States compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 448 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2017.
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Ana, California (United States) is 43% more expensive than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, you would need at least $5,157 in Santa Ana, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,600 in Akron, Ohio.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $25 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Lima costs S/. 150 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Riyadh costs ﷼ 1,000,000,000,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nagpur costs ₨500 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,525 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €92 (40 minutes ago)