Cost of living comparison between Santa Ana, California, United States and Akron, Ohio, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 472 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016.
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Ana, California (United States) is 29% more expensive than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, you would need at least $3,235 in Santa Ana, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,500 in Akron, Ohio.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Szeged costs 11,000 Ft (18 minutes ago)
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in Bangkok costs 100 ฿ (28 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Chengdu costs 元13 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Baku costs 0.70 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rajahmundry costs ₨10,165 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Sebastian costs €0.06 (about 2 hours ago)