Cost of living in Santa Ana, California, United States compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 429 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018.
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Ana, California (United States) is 53% more expensive than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, you would need at least $4,896 in Santa Ana, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,200 in Akron, Ohio.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Paris costs €40 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 5,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $8 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cardiff costs £538 (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in New York City costs $12,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Anchorage, Alaska costs $3,010 (about 1 hour ago)