Cost of living in Santa Ana, California, United States compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 481 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017.
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Ana, California (United States) is 37% more expensive than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, you would need at least $5,893 in Santa Ana, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $4,300 in Akron, Ohio.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Perth, Scotland costs £80 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 19,588TL (12 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Colombo costs 430,000 ₨ (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 1,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tashkent costs 30,000 сўм (35 minutes ago)