Cost of living in Sanliurfa, Turkey compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||- 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 276 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.24402 USD / TRY
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sanliurfa (Turkey) is 54% cheaper than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,300 in Akron, Ohio you would need to make just about $1,511 (6,193TL) in Sanliurfa.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Nashville, Tennessee costs $10 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$350 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boulder, Colorado costs $16 (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 135,600TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $4,000 (about 1 hour ago)